Owner/Director Selamawit Tessema has 15+ years of experience in childcare, holds a CDA certificate and is working on her bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education. She is also CPR and First Aid certified. She lives with her husband and three children.
Our mission is to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate , inclusive , and caring environment for children ages 3 and up .Our focus is to provide a stimulating early learning and child care experience which promotes each child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to support and nurture children’s own natural desire to be life-long learners. We are committed to the families we snmjerve, providing support and encouragement.
- That children are precious and must receive care from adults who are capable and caring--whose values enable them to be excellent role models.
- That children should experience numerous positive learning milestones, leading to an increased sense of competence and independence.
- That children's play is extremely vital to healthy physical development, acceptable social skills, and cognitive growth.
- That teachers, drawing upon their training and experience, must create an appropriate educational environment which carefully guides children from one developmental level to another.
- That parents contribute to, and enhance the quality of care offered at our Child Care
Communication w/ Parents
We communicate via:
- Weekly Newsletters
- Phone (206-330-9561)